Jobs at No Rest for Bridget
JOIN NRFB FAMILY!
No Rest For Bridget is a super popular women's fashion retailer with seven retail stores in Orange County, Los Angeles, and Boston. Since 2004, we have been known as the go-to store for the latest styles at affordable prices with new deliveries every day.
Retail Sales (Sales Associates, Key Holders, Shift Leads)
- Costa Mesa, CA
- OPT by No Rest For Bridget (Costa Mesa)
- One & Last, Fountain Valley, CA
- Boston, MA
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Newport Beach, CA
- Manhattan Beach, CA
Sales Associate/Keyholder/Shift Lead is responsible for assisting customers, ringing up, and completing various tasks on a daily basis for the store to run smoothly. 15-30 hours a week.
- Assist and ring up customers.
- Price products with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Keeps up-to-date on the latest product knowledge and fashion trends.
- Keep attention to visual neatness and to our merchandising standards.
- Adhere to operational protocols
- Energetic and outgoing individuals with natural customer service skills.
- Team player who can handle multiple tasks simultaneously for the store success with strong communication and follow-up skills.
- High organization skills with attention to detail,
- Self-starter who initiates to get things done.
- Effectively manage time and complete tasks efficiently.
- Stylish and positive role models who represent our brand appropriately at all times.
- Must have a flexible schedule both on weekdays and weekends. Applicants who can take morning shifts are considered with priority.
- Experience in fashion/retail is a plus but not required.
- Costa Mesa, CA
Seeking an enthusiastic full-time Store Manager. Our stores are busy and full of tasks. You must love the latest fashion as there are new arrivals every day. The successful candidate is a self-starter and a team leader, and will manage all aspects of store management, including merchandising, hiring, training, and scheduling in order to maximize store performance.
Superior organizational skills as well as stress and time management skills are very important in our stores. Fridays and most Saturdays are required.
- Lead, motivate, and train team members so that they are self-efficient, customer-focused and task-oriented.
- Hire, train and evaluate new employees. Able to build a team of respectful and responsible high performers.
- Maintain visual merchandising to No Rest For Bridget standard on a daily basis.
- Keep all areas of the store well-organized and clean.
- Cultivate strong cross-functional partnerships with other store managers as well as upper management.
- Understand and enforce all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner.
- Manage all customer service issues and escalate as necessary.
- Manage scheduling, timesheet edits and time-off requests.
- Minimum 1+ years of supervisory experience working in retail.
- Demonstrated leadership and integrity that motivates and inspires your team to be the best that they can be.
- Excellent organization skills; able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Strong merchandising and visual skills.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work weekends, and holidays; 32-38 hours a week with every Friday and most Saturdays.